Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gronology - The Study of Modern Man

Naturally the first question that comes to someone's mind when they see made up word that hasn't been proven to actually be a word. Here en lies the great wonder that is the internet. Words can be made up, brands can be created, simply by applying some of your own individualistic creativity.

That is the big idea here. This is the blog. This blog will take shape, develop and change over time, but its core message will be the same. Men need help. They need a place where they can find answers to life's tough questions, concerns and have fun at the same time.

My name is Matthew Gronlund. I am a married man of 27 years of age with a desire to help men in all aspects of life. By no means do I have it figured out, but with the help of others the 'modern man' can find answers. Through collaborative thinking, men everywhere will have the opportunity to develop their own -ology which is the name for fields of study. More specifically -ology is the study of something. Here, we are studying men...but not just any man - the Modern Man. I consider myself a part of this club.For this reason, I created the idea of Gronology - The study of Modern Man.

I am a man fulfilling the essential responsibilities of life. Living, loving, believing, and providing, while growing in knowledge of who I am and more importantly who I want to be. What is the legacy you want to leave as a modern man?? Think about that. Come along with me and explore the virtues, beliefs and lifestyle of the Modern Man. Welcome to the Gronology.

0 comments:

Post a Comment